ExpenseWatch stores the names and numbers of your company's GL (General Ledger) Accounts. This article will show you, a user with Configure Budgets permission, how to manage your company GL accounts in ExpenseWatch.
Step 1: Go to the Budgeting tab.
Step 2: Under the GL Accounts section, click Set Up Accounts.
Step 3: This is the Set Up GL Accounts page. To create a new GL, enter the Number and Account Name. Click Add Account.
You can use the Filters to search for existing GL account.
- Active Only: View all active GL accounts.
- Inactive Ony: View all inactive GL accounts.
- All: View all active and inactive GL accounts.
Step 4: The new GL will appear in the list below.
- Edit icon: Click Edit icon to edit the selected project.
- Deactivate icon: Click this icon to reactivate or deactivate the project.