This article will show you how to create recurring order in ExpenseWatch.
Step 1: Under the Tasks section, click Submit a Requisition.
Step 2: From here, you can create a new requisition under Create Requisition, or work on a previously saved requisition under Your Requisitions in Progress.
Step 3: When creating a new requisition, fill out the Business Unit, the Project, the Requisition Title, and the Requisition Date.
Step 4: Click Create when complete.
Step 5: When searching for products to add to your requisition, you have these options to search by:
- Description/SKU: Enter a keyword or SKU number that describes the product you would like to add
- Search All Categories drop-down menu: Choose from a list of pre-filled categories that the product may be listed under.
- Recently Added to Catalog: Choose from a list of products that have recently been purchased.
- Available Order Pads: Choose from a list of existing options for larger or group orders.
For more ways to search, click Advanced.
- Vendor: Type a vendor (for ex, staples, officemax, etc) that you would like to filter the product search by.
- Manufacturer Number: Search by specific manufacturer number.
- Manufacturer: Search by specific manufacturer name.
Step 6: Once you found the product(s) you would like to add to your requisition, simply edit the Quantity if needed and click the plus, +, icon to add.
Optional: Your company may also have the option of searching for products through Available Online Vendors. You will have different vendors depending on your company. Simply click the vendor's icon to be brought to their website.
Once you checkout from their website, the cart items will be transferred to your requisition.
Step 7: When your initial requisition is complete, you have the option to:
- Delete: Permanently deletes the entire requisition.
- Close: Your requisition will save and you can come back to it at another time.
- Continue: Move forward with submitting your requisition.
Step 8: After clicking Continue, you will be brought to the Finalized Requisition Contents screen. From here, edit your product information by line item. Make sure each product is for the correct Business Unit, GL, and Project. Also, make sure you selected the correct Quantity and Price and edit any information if needed.
Step 12: Under the Status column, click the Recurring icons:
Step 13: Choose the Recurrence Pattern:
- By Day/Weekday
- By Week
- By Month
Step 14: Click Finish to save the recurrence.
Step 15: Review recurring detail and route your requisition for approval by clicking Route Requisition.
Step 16: Once the requisition is approved and generated into a Purchase Order, you will be able to view the recurring PO under All view in the Place Purchase Orders page.