This article will show you how to approve a Purchase Requisition.
Step 1: Any purchase requisitions that have been submitted for your approval will be found in the Approve box. Click Requisitions to approve.
Step 2: This is your Approval Inbox. You'll see everything that has been sent to you for approval here. To just see requisitions, click the Requisitions tab.
Step 3: click the requisition to open it and view.
Depending on your company preferences, you may see Quick Approve. If you know you would like to approve the requisition without opening it, click the checkbox to the left of the requisition, then click Quick Approve.
Step 4: This is the Requisition Details page. Everything that has been entered in the requisition will be shown here. Click the plus icon to the left of the line item to expand and see details.
Step 5: From here, you can change the GL and Project.
Step 6: There are three icons under the Actions menu.
- Check Mark: This will approve all items in the requisition.
- Question Mark: This indicates that you need to review the line item later.
- X Mark: This will reject all items in the requisition.
Step 7: Make sure all line items are either marked as either approved or rejected.
Step 8: At the bottom of the screen, you will have multiple options to move forward:
- Close: This will save all of your current changes and bring you back to your Approval Inbox.
- Reset: This will undo any changes you made to this requisition and reset them to the original values entered.
- Add Approver: This gives you the ability to send the requisition to another approver to review.
- Save: Allows you to save any changes you've currently made.
- Process: This allows you to send the requisition further in workflow if approved, or back to the submitter if rejected.
Step 9: Click Process to continue.