This article will explain as a Credit Card Administrator, how to manage company credit cards.
Step 1: Go to the Credit Cards tab.
- Match Charges: Used to match charges to a T&E Report or an Invoice.
- Manage Cards/Charges: A user can view their assigned cards/charges here.
- Manage Accounts: The Credit Card Administrator can view the status of all cards, upload charges, create or edit statements, assign or unassign charges from cards, and manage disputed and personal charges.
- Card/Account Setup: Where the Credit Card Administrator can configure credit card accounts and cards.
- Charge Archives: View any archived company charges.
- Statement Archives: View any archived/closed statements.
Step 2: Click the Cards/Accounts Setup.
Step 3: Click the Account Name or View Account.
Step 4: To add a new card, click Add Card To Account. To edit an existing card, click the Edit.
Step 5: Enter the Card Information.
- Card User: Select the card user from the drop-down menu.
- Card Name: This is the card name that will be used in ExpenseWatch.
- Card Number: Enter the full card number only. No dashes or spaces.
- Last Four Digits: Enter the last four digits on the card.
- ERP ID: This is an optional field that you can enter. This is the ID that represents this card in your accounting system.
- Upload Identifier: This is an optional field that you can enter to ensure charges can be assigned to this card in case the card number is incorrect. In most cases, this is the exact name that appears on the physical card.
- Manual Upload: This will allow the card user to manually upload charges from an external file.
- Manual Edit/Entry: This will allow the card user to manually enter new charges or edit uploaded charges.
Step 6: Click Save.