ExpenseWatch allows you to create projects to which employees can charge and allocate costs. You can view and manage your company's projects through the Budgeting page.
This article will show you, a user with Configure Budgets permission, how to manage your company projects in ExpenseWatch.
Step 1: Go to the Budgeting tab.
Step 2: Under the Projects section, click Set Up Projects.
Step 3: This is a Set Up Projects page. A list of projects that exist will appear. To create a new project, enter the Project Name, Number, and ERP ID (optional). Click Add Project.
You can use the Filters section to search for the existing project.
- Active Only: View all active projects.
- Inactive Only: View all inactive projects.
- All: View all active and inactive projects.
Step 4: The new project will appear in the list below.
- Edit icon: Click Edit icon to edit the selected project.
- Deactivate icon: Click this icon to reactivate or deactivate the project.