The Transaction History Report provides an in-depth audit trail for every line item entered into expensewatch.com. The audit trail offers details about the line item history, submitter, approvers, pricing, ordering information, and change history information. The user can select requisitions, purchase orders, T&E reports, T&E vouchers, and invoices for reporting. Voided transactions are included in the report at the user’s discretion.
Step 1: Click the Reporting tab.
Step 2: In the General Reports section, click the Transaction History.
Step 3: Click the type of transaction history you would like to see: Requsition, Order, T&E Report, T&E Voucher, or Invoice.
Step 4: Once selected, a pop-up will appear with search criteria.
- Date Range: Manually enter a date range for the transaction, or choose one from the drop-down menu.
- User: User the drop-down menu to select a user for the transaction.
- Vendor: Choose from vendors for the transaction.
- Title: Enter the title of the transaction.
- Include Voided Transactions: Check this box if you would like to include voided transactions.
Step 5: Click Search.
Step 6: Your report result will appear below. To view details for a specific transaction, click the transaction title.
Step 7: The products for the transaction will appear. To view further details, click an item.
Step 8: The Item History will appear.